Rachel Dubrow, LCSW and Associates accepts most private insurance and is in-network with the following insurance:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO – NorthShore Hospital System
- Medicare (Part B)
We accept most insurance as out-of-network providers. Many insurers have comparable reimbursement rates for out-of-network benefits.
We also accept clients who choose to pay for sessions privately. We provide an insurance ready invoice for clients who would like to submit for out-of-network reimbursement.
All co-pays and fees are due at the beginning of each session.
If you choose to utilize your insurance for out-of-network coverage, we encourage you to contact your insurance company and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health coverage?
- What is the out-of-network coverage for CPT codes 90791 (Initial Evaluation) and 90834 (Psychotherapy)?
- How many sessions will be covered per calendar year?
- What is my out-of-network deductible? Has it been met?