I am an in-network provider with Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO. At this time, I am an out-of-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield plans on the Marketplace as well as all HMO plans.
I am not currently accepting Medicare Part B clients.
If you would like to use another insurance policy to cover psychotherapy, I will provide you with an insurance-ready invoice to submit to your insurance company directly. Out-of-network benefits vary by insurance plan and coverage and insurance companies will reimburse you directly.
All co-pays and fees are due at the beginning of each session and can be paid via cash, check, Chase QuickPay, or Zelle.
If you choose to utilize your insurance for out-of-network coverage, I encourage you to contact your insurance company and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health coverage?
- What is the out-of-network coverage for CPT codes 90791 (Initial Evaluation) and 90834 (Psychotherapy)?
- How many sessions will be covered per calendar year?
- What is my out-of-network deductible? Has it been met?
- Do I need prior approval or a referral from my primary care physician?