Rachel Dubrow, LCSW and Associates accepts most private insurance and is in-network with the following insurance:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO – NorthShore Hospital System
- Medicare (Part B)
We also accept clients who choose to pay for sessions privately. We provide an insurance ready invoice for clients who would like to submit for out-of-network reimbursement.
All co-pays and fees are due at the beginning of each session and can be paid via cash, check, Chase QuickPay, or Zelle.
If you choose to utilize your insurance for out-of-network coverage, we encourage you to contact your insurance company and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health coverage?
- What is the out-of-network coverage for CPT codes 90791 (Initial Evaluation) and 90834 (Psychotherapy)?
- How many sessions will be covered per calendar year?
- What is my out-of-network deductible? Has it been met?