Publications and Presentations:
- Dubrow, R. (January, 2017). Caregiving stress. In S. Wadhwa (Ed.) Stress in the modern world: Understanding science in society. Westport, CT: Greenwood.
- “Innovative Approaches to Managing Stress & Anxiety in the Workplace and at Home”, Panel Presenter, Skokie Chamber of Commerce, May 2016
- “Your Business is in Great Shape, but You’re a Wreck!”, Panel Presenter, Skokie Chamber of Commerce, August 2015
- Suicide Prevention on a Hospice Inpatient Unit, Rainbow Hospice staff meeting, January 2015
- Depression, PTSD, and General Nutrition for Veterans, Community presentation for Chicago CARES Celebration of Service Day, January 2012
- CBS Chicago Feature
- How to Relax and Recharge – PsychCentral
- New to Therapy?
- Disconnecting from Technology – Bustle
- Ways to Become Like the Person You Admire – Everyday Power
- How to Stay Motivated on Mondays – Everyday Power
- 5 Ways to Prevent Burnout – Everyday Power
- What to Say When Scammers Call – Chicago Now
- Can Therapy Help You Get a Date? – TalkSpace
- Mental Health Benefits of Exercise – Skokie Chamber of Commerce